Essential browser extensions + other digital tips

I am doing a bit of 'fall cleaning' as it were of my tabs, accounts, browsers and other miscellaneous digital footprint type of activities.

I am ripe for browser tips and method suggestions but particularly interested in browser extensions, browser opinions and overall usage tips. 

• What browser do you use? Why? What do you think about some alternatives like Ecosia or DuckDuckGo?

• What extensions do you have or recommend to others (pw managers, security, ad-blockers, anti-tracking, etc.)
  • How do you organize your digital life via tabs, folders and your bookmarks bar?
  • How often do you clean up your tabs, files, or digital footprint?

Please comment below! I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Parents
  • nice topic here...here to learn too.
    I use Brave browser..it's light and fast, and has basic security protection...most especially AD block.
    limits cookie and cache storage, and Ad disability with the Shield button....the only extension i have is Lastpass PW manager, and download managers.(you should raise a topic about that too..lol)
    My tabs are smart, i dont like to keep open tabs for long..thats why i have the history..keeping multiple tabs for long reduces system performance as a part of the RAM is assigned to keep them open.
    I clean histories.cache,cookies...once a month

• Thats awesome.  This is the first time I heard about this web browser.  Is there a site i can use to download it  

• Thats awesome.  This is the first time I heard about this web browser.  Is there a site i can use to download it  

Children