ThinkPhone - What's Your Take?

Lenovo just announced the ThinkPhone at CES this past week. What do you think of it?

Leave your thoughts in the discussion below! Read more about the ThinkPhone here.

Parents
  • While I am sure it is a great device I am sticking with Apple for one primary reason. I do some IT work on the side and most of my clients have iPhone.  If they call me and have a problem I need to see, switching to Facetime is one button.  I know that Android has similar apps, but they have to be setup ahead of time.  I had Androids from the very first droid until I got an iPhone11.  I miss some of the features (texting from a non apple browser), but the simplicity of Facetime has become a necessity for me.  

• While I am sure it is a great device I am sticking with Apple for one primary reason. I do some IT work on the side and most of my clients have iPhone.  If they call me and have a problem I need to see, switching to Facetime is one button.  I know that Android has similar apps, but they have to be setup ahead of time.  I had Androids from the very first droid until I got an iPhone11.  I miss some of the features (texting from a non apple browser), but the simplicity of Facetime has become a necessity for me.  

Children
No Data