All About LOVE
I don’t know about you, but we think the world could use a little more love these days. With many external, global, financial and otherwise challenging stresses seeping into the day-to-day routines of our lives, a little dose of love could be just what the doctor ordered.
The LenovoPRO Community team (Beth, Sylvia, Mari, Diana, Sean and Morgan) are very excited to bring you LenovoPRO’s “All About Love” 2-week, digital ‘event’ geared towards growing, spreading and feeling the love in your business, community, life and self.
With over a dozen pieces of original and exclusive content, special offers, multiple prizes, limited-time badges and more, we hope this 2-week event will leave you feeling more refreshed and inspired to spread the love than ever. Let's see what it's all about.
Pro tip: Book mark this post by selecting the bookmark icon next to your profile picture so you can easily find it and go back to it later!
This special content is curated by the LenovoPRO Community team specifically for YOU! At a time and space where lending an extra hand or spreading a few good words goes a long way, may you find this selection life-giving and encouraging.
So without further delay, checkout what's in store for the next two weeks or dive into what's already available:
Pro Tip: Make sure you're logged in to access these member-only articles! Not a member? You can sign up FOR FREE here.
- Companies Showing Love in All The Right Ways
- Showing love to the community, Lenovo style
- Gift ideas for the techies in your life
- Love on your favourite businesses
- Love What You Do: Changing Your Career to Pursue Your Passion
- 8 Ways to Appreciate your Staff
- Staff Picks: Valentine's Day Around the World
- Time for care in a season of stress
- Love your customers
- Giving Back: Ways to love on your local community
- Valentine's Day: A History
- Letter from the Editor
Along with all the resources from above, there will also be discussion threads and specific conversations buzzing about all the ways you can connect and learn from (and with!) the community.
Earn & Win
What would our 2 week-long digital event be like without prizes, cool stuff and freebies to win along the way? Not half as fun I can assure you! So what can you expect? Keep reading to find out.
ThinkBook 14s Yoga Giveaway
In tandem with our All About Love event, we'll be giving away a brand new Thnkbook 14s Yoga to one lucky community member! All you have to do to enter is answer a question of our choosing posted on the forums. Keep your eyes peeled for the launch of the competition this week!
WIN a Smart Clock for you and a friend!
In the spirit of giving, we're giving away TWO Smart Clocks (with wireless charging pad!): One for you, and one for a loved one - be it a dear friend, family or colleague you've wanted to say thanks to for lending a helping hand!
*entries close 28/2/22, T&Cs apply
Earn All About Love Token Badges
Such a special event deserves special recognition. All the more for those who go above and beyond. Nothing but bragging rights here.
- Loyal Love - Earn the Loyal Love Badge when you share a testimonial about your experience with Lenovo. Loyalty rewarded!
- Legendary Love - Earn the Legendary Love badge when you tell us about your best customer experience. Tales & legends
- Local Love - Earn the Local Love badge when you share what your favourite small business is in community and why. Love on local
- Limitless Love - Earn the Limitless Love badge when you like over 100+ elements in the community. To infinity, and beyond!
Get the most out of the event weeks by connecting with others and exploring the community! We have groups, lots of intriguing discussions and many excelling small business owners and IT pros to connect with. Check out some of our Spotlight threads below:
Join a Group!
There are many conversations and groups in the community you can post or chat in! Browse groups to find topic-specific discussions.
Pro Tip: Make sure you join the group you want to post in or you won't be able to post.
Search the National Member Base
Only interested in connecting with small business owners in the retail space or IT professionals in your industry with a company size of 100 or less? Get specific with our filtered member search and connect with others. Plus, there’s a bonus; you get more points when you mingle!
Do you have any questions? Want to connect with the community team?
Ask away in the comments below or send Sylvia your AU community manager a message.